The church will be open during normal office hours.
For the foreseeable future, all people will remain dispensed from the obligation to attend Mass on Sundays. Those who feel vulnerable because of their age or health are encouraged to stay home. Those who are sick should not attend public worship. Online Masses will continue.
Just a few things to keep in mind:
- All communicants are encouraged to receive the Sacred Host in the hand
- The chalice of the Precious Blood will not be offered to the congregation
- The Sign of Peace at this time will not include a handshake, instead we will offer a reverential bow
- The Holy water and baptismal fonts have been drained
- Ushers will NOT pass the basket during Mass. Baskets will be placed in the church for envelopes
- The hymnals and worship aids have been removed from the pews
- There will be limited singing
- Every other row of seating will be blocked off to facilitate social distancing
- Family units may sit together; each family unit must be distanced at least six feet from each other
- Masks must be worn while in church, except while receiving communion
Please contact the Parish Office at 412-372-4577 x 204 or 206 if you have any questions.
|Small (25%)||Upcoming Events||Yes||Yes|
|Small (25%)||Office Hours||No|
8:30 AM - 4:00 PM
8:30 AM - Noon
Diving into the beauty of the Faith has
never been easier: at home, on the go, or
from any internet connected device.
Discover thousands of books, audio talks,
movies, documentaries, and studies... there is
something for every member of the family to
help them grow closer to Christ and His Church.
Thanks to a Diocesan grant, we now have a Parish subscription to FORMED. As a parishioner, you can join for FREE!
There are 3 easy steps to Sign Up on FORMED:
- Visit http://signup.formed.org/
- Enter our parish zip: 15085 and select St Regis
- Enter your name and email
Saturdays: 4:00 p.m. or contact Father George
Father E. George Saletrik
|Medium (50%)||Wilson Candy||No|
Easter Candy Fundraiser
Please peruse the Wilson Candies brochure and complete the order form for your Easter candy. If you can interest others in purchasing their Easter candy from St. Regis, please do so. This will help the Parish, save time and the bother of going out to get candy at the store, and provide a quality product for yourselves and others. Additional forms are available in the office or on the Parish website.
The deadline for the return of the order forms is Thursday, March 11th. Your orders will be available in Gillen Hall on the weekend of March 20th and 21st, or anytime afterwards. Thank you for helping to make this fundraiser a success!
White and dark chocolate may be available for some items. Check with Mike in the office and he will find out for you.
AARP Tax-Aide Tax Preparation
Due to the pandemic, there will be NO AARP Tax-Aide Tax Preparation services for the 2020 tax year at St. Regis Parish.
Open AARP Tax-Aide sites wil be listed on the AARP website at www.aarp.org.
Separately, local vita sites will be posted on the IRS website at www.irs.gov.
Neither website will have a list of open sites before January 18, 2021.
|Small (25%)||Diocesan Website||No||Yes|