The church will be open during normal office hours.
For the foreseeable future, all people will remain dispensed from the obligation to attend Mass on Sundays. Those who feel vulnerable because of their age or health are encouraged to stay home. Those who are sick should not attend public worship. Online Masses will continue.
Just a few things to keep in mind:
- All communicants are encouraged to receive the Sacred Host in the hand
- The chalice of the Precious Blood will not be offered to the congregation
- The Sign of Peace at this time will not include a handshake, instead we will offer a reverential bow
- The Holy water and baptismal fonts have been drained
- Ushers will NOT pass the basket during Mass. Baskets will be placed in the church for envelopes
- The hymnals and worship aids have been removed from the pews
- There will be limited singing
- Every other row of seating will be blocked off to facilitate social distancing
- Family units may sit together; each family unit must be distanced at least six feet from each other
- Masks must be worn while in church, except while receiving communion
Please contact the Parish Office at 412-372-4577 x 204 or 206 if you have any questions.